Skip to content
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK?
- We do our best to ship out your orders as soon as possible.
- Apparel items such as T-Shirt, Long Sleeve, Sweatshirt, Hoodie etc … will usually need around 1-3 days for printing and handling, then they will be shipped and delivered in the next 3-5 business days. In conclusion, the estimate delivery time for apparel will be around 4-8 business days. Apparel is printed and shipped from the USA.
- Once we ship out your order, we will email you the tracking info so you can follow the order during transit. Tracking oftentimes takes 1-2 days to update once we ship it out.
- If you have any issues with delivery or the shipping address, please let us know. We are able to change the address before the order ships, but not after.
- If you do not receive your item within 14 business days from date of purchase, feel free to contact us at email@example.com to check on the status.
DO YOU OFFER FREE SHIPPING?
- We do offer free standard ground shipping for all orders over $75. To meet the $75 minimum, your cart total must be $75 after discounts.
WHERE’S MY PACKAGE AND HOW DO I TRACK IT?
- The moment we ship out your order, we will email you the tracking number and link so you can follow all tracking updates.
- Note: Please know that tracking sometimes takes 1-3 business days to update and this does not mean that your order is stuck in a different city. Instead, our shipping carriers will update the tracking at each new location including your city.
MY PACKAGE IS BEING SENT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, HOW DO I CORRECT THAT?
- Please contact us and we can try to edit it before it leaves the warehouse.
WHAT IS THE STANDARD U.S SHIPPING TIME?
- Standard shipping time is typically 1-2 weeks, depending on the demand of the products and holidays.
MY PACKAGE SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED BUT I CAN’T FIND IT. WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
- The next step is to reach out to the local courier that made the final delivery. You can find that tracking code in top right-hand box of your USPS Tracking.
- The local courier will be able to tell you if this was a mis-scan and can reach out to the courier on the route. If they are unable to help you locate the package please contact us